1. RTO9 - The Great Waterway, Le Boat, Visit Kingston and Destination Ontario’s “Discovery Tour” contest is open to all except residents of Canada or those holding Canadian Citizenship having attained the age of majority and legal drinking age in accordance to the law of the province or Ontario. Members, employees, and stakeholders of RTO9 - The Great Waterway, Le Boat, Visit Kingston and Destination Ontario; prize contributors/sponsors and immediate families of the respective above are ineligible.
2. RTO9 - The Great Waterway, Le Boat, Visit Kingston and Destination Ontario’s “Discovery Tour” Contest closes at 12:00pm EST on 30 April, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
3. To enter, simply visit www.leboat.co.uk/discovery-tour until noon on 30th April, 2018 and fill out the necessary entry form. No purchase necessary. All entries must be submitted online through the form provided at www.leboat.co.uk/discovery-tour and must include your name, email address, city, country, postal code (or zip code) and phone number. Entries received shall be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.) business, educational institution, etc. that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No other forms of submission will be considered eligible for the contest.
4. There will be one (1) Grand Prize to be won, consisting of:
- 7-night cruise on the Rideau Canal, World Heritage Site starting September 29th 2018 for a family of 4 or 2 couples aboard a 2-cabin cruiser sponsored by Le Boat; This is boat only; it does not include any extras, CDW, Fuel, provisioning; transfers, mooring fees.
- Flight for 4 from any carrier that flies into Toronto Pearson or Ottawa International Airports sponsored by Destination Ontario (economy class)
- 2-night stay in Kingston, Ontario, Canada pre- or post trip sponsored by Kingston Accommodation Partners Delta Hotels by Marriott Kingston Waterfront (Breakfast Included)
- 10-day car rental • 250.00 dinner voucher from Kingston restaurants - $125.00 (CAN) at http://www.blackdoghospitality.com/; $125.00 (CAN) at AquaTerra Kingston http://www.aquaterrakingston.com/
- 250.00 ESSO fuel card
- On-board basket sponsored by Wendy’s Country Market
- 4 x Kingston K-Pass – includes 1000 Islands Dinner Cruise, Kingston Trolley Tour, Museum Tours and more
All prizing is subject to the terms provided on the vouchers, passes or certificates provided by each prize contributor in the contest.
5. Confirmation of travel date must be provided by the winner to RTO9-The Great Waterway, no later than May 18, 2018 It is the winner’s sole responsibility along with their travelling companion(s) for all costs associated with travel to and from airport including ground transportation, meals, accommodations and entertainment that are not set out in Grand prize contest award. It is also the winner’s responsibility and their travelling companion(s) to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas if applicable and to comply with any customs immigration requirements. It is recommended that the winner and his/her travelling companion(s) obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $10 000. Winner and/or Guests are not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated approximate prize value, if any. It is incumbent on the winner to participate and utilize any or all activities offered in the Contest and the Winner will not be entitled to any financial reimbursement or rain-checks as a result of prize offers that have not been utilized.
6. Prize winner waives all recourse against Contest Sponsors if services offered do not prove to be entirely satisfactory.
7. Prize winner must provide a short trip summary and at least 5 images to be used for marketing purposes by RTO9 - The Great Waterway, Le Boat, Visit Kingston and Destination Ontario within 1 month from returning from trip.
8. Contest Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute to another prize of equal or greater value, if the grand prizes as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
9. The odds of winning the Contest Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
10. The Contest Sponsors will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone within five (5) business days after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a declaration and release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with these official contest rules, grants all consents required as contemplated in these Contest Rules, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph likeness and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for federal news, entertainment and information purposes at no compensation to the potential winner, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize. In the event that the potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by the Contest Sponsors within five (5) business days following the draw, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question within the time limit, does not sign and return the release within the specified time, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this. The decision of the judges are final.
11. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
12. Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution. Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, exchanged or bartered. Request for refund will not be accepted or discussed.