“The France Show” / “The France Mag” and Le Boat - Competition T&C
1. The Promoter of this competition and prize is TUI UK Limited trading as Le Boat (“Promoter”) whose principal place of trading is at DST House, St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4BH (“Promoter Address”).
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Isles and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. No purchase necessary. Internet and phone access is required.
3. Unlimited entries are permitted per person. Incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for IT failures, entries lost, damaged or delayed and proof of transmission, posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of entries and proof of identity may be requested by the Promoter from the entrant.
4. The competition will runs from 14th January – 29th February 2016.
5. The competition will close at 12:00pm GMT on 29/02/2016. Any entries after this time will not be counted.
6. One winner will be selected from all correct and eligible entries received before the closing time. The winner will be notified by email by 29/02/2016, to the email address provided in the winner’s entry. The accuracy of the email address is the responsibility of the entrant.
8. Prize details: a 7-night boating holiday in France, off-peak on a boat rated 1-4 stars. Flights, transfers and food are not included. The winner will be responsible for paying the boat collision damage waiver and any fuel used.
9. The prize does not include any additional incurred costs above and beyond the items stated in the prize details.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw the prize at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and that the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The Promoter has arranged the competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent permissible by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a customer are not affected.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18. Details of the prize winner’s first name and country will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter Address above and stating the name and date of the promotion.
19. The name, country and photograph of the winner may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes, including without limitation being filmed, interviews, photo shoots, etc. The winner agrees to take part in such publicity and grant a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional and royalty-free licence to the Promoter and all necessary rights and consents for the full period of any intellectual property rights to use the winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and the name and age of the winner in any media without further payment or permission, for any future promotional activity.
20. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. In addition, by entering this promotion you agree that TUI and its business partners may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. If you do not agree to this you can opt out of receiving marketing communications from TUI and its business partners by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
21. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or TUI staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
22. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that there has been a breach in these terms and conditions or the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this competition, including by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
23. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
25. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.