English boating holidays are fun packed adventures, through pretty countryside and historic sites.
- Family fun and plenty to do and see
- Beautiful green countryside
- Riverside pubs and immaculate villages
- Fishing and bird-watching
- Royal Parks, Castles and Palaces
Useful Info for England
If you like the look of the boating in England, why not explore our other British boating holiday destination... Scotland
You can arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide to you contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details
- GPS: W1° 6.912` / N51° 37.19`
- Highway A4074, exit "Benson/Reading"
- Cholsey (11 km)
- Didcot (16 km)
- London Heathrow (60 km)
- London Gatwick (120 km)
- Location Coordinates : N51°4094457 / E: -0.5°038046
- Highway M25, exit # 11 "Staines/Chertsey" (4 km away)
- Staines (6 km)
- London Heathrow (24 km)
- London Gatwick (52 km)