Our Canadian cruises allow you to enjoy the unparalleled natural scenery and picturesque towns of Canada’s waterways. Take in the sights of the historic Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the oldest continuously operating canal in North America! As it works its way 202KM (125 miles) from Ottawa to Kingston, the canal is jam-packed with activities to explore.
So get out there and discover your spirit of adventure!
• A hot spot for nature, with some of the best in fishing, hiking, biking and bird-watching in North America
• Incredible water sports on crystal clear waters, including paddle boating, canoeing, swimming and jet-skiing
• Pulsating cities to discover, including Ottawa, Kingston and Toronto
• The rich history and heritage of the canal
• World class gastronomy, in a world class setting
• And, a famous warm welcome from Canadians so escape to your own uniquely Canadian experience!